Terms of Service
These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) set forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the BuzzNgine community (“Website” or “Service”) and any of its related products and services (collectively, “Services”).
This Agreement is legally binding between you (“User”, “you” or “your”) and Merge Technology Concept (“Merge Technology Concept”, “we”, “us” or “our”). If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this agreement, in which case the terms “User”, “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity.
If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, you must not accept this agreement and may not access and use the Website and Services. By accessing and using the community and it Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and Merge Technology Concept, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Website and Services.
Accounts and membership
- You must be at least 13 years of age to use the community and Services. By using the community and Services and by agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 13 years of age.
- If you create an account on the community, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor and review new accounts before you may sign in and start using the community.
- Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account.
- You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- We may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if we determine that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage our reputation and goodwill. If we delete your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for our Services. We may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
- We do not own any data, information or material (collectively, “Content”) that you submit on the community in the course of using the Service.
- You shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all submitted Content.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor and review the Content on the community submitted or created using our Services by you. You grant us permission to access, copy, distribute, store, transmit, reformat, display and perform the Content of your user account solely as required for the purpose of providing the Services to you.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, we have the right, though not the obligation, to, in our own sole discretion, refuse or remove any Content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any of our policies or is in any way harmful or objectionable.
- Unless specifically permitted by you, your use of the community and Services does not grant us the license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish or distribute the Content created by you or stored in your user account for commercial, marketing or any similar purpose.
Please be aware that there may be certain adult or mature content available on the Website. A warning will be shown to the User prior to adult content being displayed.
- Where there is mature or adult content, individuals who are less than 18 years of age or are not permitted to access such content under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction may not access such content. If we learn that anyone under the age of 18 seeks to conduct a transaction through the Services, we will require verified parental consent, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”). Certain areas of the community and Services may not be available to children under 18 under any circumstances.
We perform weekly backups of the community and its Content and will do our best to ensure completeness and accuracy of these backups. In the event of the hardware failure or data loss, we will restore backups automatically to minimize the impact and downtime.
Links to other resources
Although the community and Services may link to other resources (such as websites, mobile applications, etc.), we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked resource, unless specifically stated herein.
We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any businesses or individuals or the content of their resources. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of any other third parties.
You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any resource which you access through a link on the Website. Your linking to any other off-site resources is at your own risk.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its terms related to the community and Services at any time at our discretion. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page, post a notification on the main page of the community, send you an email to notify you and auto-send notification to your notification page.
We may also provide notice to you in other ways at our discretion, such as through the contact information you have provided. An updated version of this Agreement will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Agreement unless otherwise specified.
Your continued use of the community and Services after the effective date of the revised Agreement (or such other act specified at that time) will constitute your consent to those changes.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the community and Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to access or use the community and Services.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding this Agreement, we encourage you to contact us using the details below:
Contact form: Click Here
Quick mail: email@example.com
This document was last updated on May 19, 2023